~ In Loving Memory ~ (August 6, 1951 June 6, 2015)
Dr. Mark Travis was born and raised in Denver Colorado, and he did his undergraduate studies at Loyola-Marymount University in Los Angeles, California. He graduated from Washington University School of Dental Medicine in St. Louis and subsequently completed a four year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Washington University Medical School and Barnes Hospital in 1980. After completion of his specialty training,he became Board Certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Travis is an avid golfer, skier, and cyclist. He also enjoys reading, music and spending time with his family.
Dr. Travis is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Diplomate
- American Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Missouri Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Greater St. Louis Dental Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Greater St. Louis Dental Society